DRAPER — A “Hero2Hired” free job fair will be held Thursday, Jan. 21, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., at the Dixie Center in St. George.
The fair is one of a series of events intended to assist veterans, active-duty military, members of the National Guard and Reserve, and military spouses to obtain information on veteran benefits, employment or to upgrade their current job situations.
More than 35 employers and five service providers with more than 120 combined job openings will be on hand to discuss job opportunities.
Interested job seekers may register at jointservicessupport.org/Reg/41U708. Employers and service providers who wish to receive information on these events can contact Mark Harrison at 801-432-4536.
The event is being conducted by the Utah Veterans and Military Employment Coalition; the Utah Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve; the Utah Department of Veterans and Military Affairs; the Utah Department of Workforce Services; the Salt Lake, Davis and Ogden-Weber Chambers of Commerce; the Department of Labor's Veterans Employment and Training Service; and other local partners.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 63
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 46
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 10
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9