OGDEN — Police say a man was in critical condition after being shot in an Ogden parking lot Thursday afternoon.
The shooting occurred near 893 24th Street, where witnesses described seeing a confrontation between the drivers of two vehicles. One man was shot in a parking lot, and a light-colored sedan was seen leaving the scene, according to Ogden police.
Mark Lopez described what he saw from outside a drugstore after hearing at least one gunshot nearby.
"Blood all over the man's face and arm," Lopez said. "We just started praying."
The 35-year-old man was taken to McKay Dee Hospital in critical condition.
Police would not release further details Thursday.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 16
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13