Mark DiOrio, Deseret News archives
TAYLORSVILLE — Unified police will conduct a DUI checkpoint at 4965 S. Redwood Road in Taylorsville.
The checkpoint will begin at 9:30 p.m. on Sept. 19 until 2:30 a.m. on Sept 20.
"At the UPD we are committed to getting the drunk drivers off the road," said Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal. "This checkpoint is another tool that we use to make the streets safer for everyone."
— Whitney Evans
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21