The violence, looting, burning of stores, hatred and mob actions in Ferguson do not make one sympathetic with their cause. To have the attorney general go there and sympathize with their cause is disturbing. The NAACP and other more radical organizations are spewing hatred for America and our policemen who are putting their lives on the line for us every day. When we let mobs rule, our society enters a war zone.
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil drilling
- Letter: Greater security
- Letter: Our French Revolution
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith may be...
- John Florez: Lawmakers neglect their moral duty
- Jay Evensen: Here's why we should fear...