The violence, looting, burning of stores, hatred and mob actions in Ferguson do not make one sympathetic with their cause. To have the attorney general go there and sympathize with their cause is disturbing. The NAACP and other more radical organizations are spewing hatred for America and our policemen who are putting their lives on the line for us every day. When we let mobs rule, our society enters a war zone.
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 43
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 30