The violence, looting, burning of stores, hatred and mob actions in Ferguson do not make one sympathetic with their cause. To have the attorney general go there and sympathize with their cause is disturbing. The NAACP and other more radical organizations are spewing hatred for America and our policemen who are putting their lives on the line for us every day. When we let mobs rule, our society enters a war zone.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- My view: European view of American soft power
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 59
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 47
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 32
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 28