The violence, looting, burning of stores, hatred and mob actions in Ferguson do not make one sympathetic with their cause. To have the attorney general go there and sympathize with their cause is disturbing. The NAACP and other more radical organizations are spewing hatred for America and our policemen who are putting their lives on the line for us every day. When we let mobs rule, our society enters a war zone.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- In our opinion: National security and... 76
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 20
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19