Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Utah Food Bank created a mile-long line of food stretching all the way from Washington Square to the state Capitol steps in Salt Lake City Thursday. Utah Food Bank kicked off national Hunger Action Month by asking Utahns to join forces in Beating Hunger by a Mile and donating food to the less fortunate.
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 10