Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Utah Food Bank created a mile-long line of food stretching all the way from Washington Square to the state Capitol steps in Salt Lake City Thursday. Utah Food Bank kicked off national Hunger Action Month by asking Utahns to join forces in Beating Hunger by a Mile and donating food to the less fortunate.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Bingham High students walk out over... 28
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 13