The Utah Grizzlies open their preseason schedule Friday, Oct. 10, at the CenturyLink Arena in Boise against the Idaho Steelheads at 7 p.m. The two teams meet again on Saturday, Oct. 11, at 7 p.m. in Logan, Utah, at Eccles Ice Center.
Tickets for the game in Logan are available for $7.50 for adults and $5 for kids on the Utah Grizzlies website or through the rink in Logan.
The Idaho Steelheads, however, will not be selling tickets to the general public for the game in Boise.
This marks the sixth-straight preseason that the two regional rivals will play a home-and-home series during training camp, with Utah’s home game being played in Logan for the sixth time since 2009. This will also be the fourth-straight year that the preseason series will prelude a season opener between the two teams the following Friday. The two teams will meet 13 times during the regular season.
The Grizzlies open the regular season on Friday, Oct. 17, against Idaho at Maverik Center at 7:05 p.m.
Ticket packages for the 2013-2014 season are on sale and start at $29. For more information, visit the Utah Grizzlies website or call (801) 988-7825.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Rookie Rodney Hood wins award, Jazz lose...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 24
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16