The Utah Grizzlies open their preseason schedule Friday, Oct. 10, at the CenturyLink Arena in Boise against the Idaho Steelheads at 7 p.m. The two teams meet again on Saturday, Oct. 11, at 7 p.m. in Logan, Utah, at Eccles Ice Center.
Tickets for the game in Logan are available for $7.50 for adults and $5 for kids on the Utah Grizzlies website or through the rink in Logan.
The Idaho Steelheads, however, will not be selling tickets to the general public for the game in Boise.
This marks the sixth-straight preseason that the two regional rivals will play a home-and-home series during training camp, with Utah’s home game being played in Logan for the sixth time since 2009. This will also be the fourth-straight year that the preseason series will prelude a season opener between the two teams the following Friday. The two teams will meet 13 times during the regular season.
The Grizzlies open the regular season on Friday, Oct. 17, against Idaho at Maverik Center at 7:05 p.m.
Ticket packages for the 2013-2014 season are on sale and start at $29. For more information, visit the Utah Grizzlies website or call (801) 988-7825.
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Utah Jazz select Baylor forward Taurean...
- Magic land Serge Ibaka in draft-night trade...
- 76ers take Ben Simmons with No. 1 pick in NBA...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 150
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 61
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 38
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 32
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 19