The Utah Grizzlies open their preseason schedule Friday, Oct. 10, at the CenturyLink Arena in Boise against the Idaho Steelheads at 7 p.m. The two teams meet again on Saturday, Oct. 11, at 7 p.m. in Logan, Utah, at Eccles Ice Center.
Tickets for the game in Logan are available for $7.50 for adults and $5 for kids on the Utah Grizzlies website or through the rink in Logan.
The Idaho Steelheads, however, will not be selling tickets to the general public for the game in Boise.
This marks the sixth-straight preseason that the two regional rivals will play a home-and-home series during training camp, with Utah’s home game being played in Logan for the sixth time since 2009. This will also be the fourth-straight year that the preseason series will prelude a season opener between the two teams the following Friday. The two teams will meet 13 times during the regular season.
The Grizzlies open the regular season on Friday, Oct. 17, against Idaho at Maverik Center at 7:05 p.m.
Ticket packages for the 2013-2014 season are on sale and start at $29. For more information, visit the Utah Grizzlies website or call (801) 988-7825.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37