Lindsey Stirling shares photo with Mormon missionaries, talks LDS faith
John Shearer, John Shearer/Invision/AP
Stirling also shared a link to a blog post she wrote in 2010 detailing her experience as a missionary in New York.
"It was hard but because I learned to love people so much," Stirling wrote, "I have never felt such heart ache and I have never felt so much joy."
The post on Facebook had several comments from Stirling's fans around the world, many of whom expressed appreciation for her standards and beliefs.
"I may be an atheist but I can definitely respect the good work these people do. If their god is a reflection of their behavior I hope I'm wrong and he does exist," Richard Ravenstvo Jackman wrote on Facebook.
Christine Marie also commented, "This is one of the reasons Lindsey is my hero. Her faith is what keeps her going and keeps her strong. I want to have that feeling someday too."
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Understanding DNA testing in family history
- Kinshasa Democratic Republic of Congo Temple:...
- Praying together to stay together? The role...
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 70
- Darwin Day notwithstanding, evolution... 21
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville... 14
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S. 9
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- Bernie Sanders supported religious... 8
- Evangelical leaders denounce Selective... 6
- Understanding DNA testing in family... 5