Lindsey Stirling shares photo with Mormon missionaries, talks LDS faith
John Shearer, John Shearer/Invision/AP
Stirling also shared a link to a blog post she wrote in 2010 detailing her experience as a missionary in New York.
"It was hard but because I learned to love people so much," Stirling wrote, "I have never felt such heart ache and I have never felt so much joy."
The post on Facebook had several comments from Stirling's fans around the world, many of whom expressed appreciation for her standards and beliefs.
"I may be an atheist but I can definitely respect the good work these people do. If their god is a reflection of their behavior I hope I'm wrong and he does exist," Richard Ravenstvo Jackman wrote on Facebook.
Christine Marie also commented, "This is one of the reasons Lindsey is my hero. Her faith is what keeps her going and keeps her strong. I want to have that feeling someday too."
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Picturing history: West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Jerry Earl Johnston: At times the people we...
- Why many churches can't endorse political...
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go' players
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at Republican...
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this...
- 5 diverse appeals to God that were just made...
- What's new: 'By the Voice of My Servants'...
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 31
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this... 25
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 25
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22
- Why many churches can't endorse... 13
- Revealed: What a draft of the... 10
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go'... 9