Lindsey Stirling shares photo with Mormon missionaries, talks LDS faith
John Shearer, John Shearer/Invision/AP
Stirling also shared a link to a blog post she wrote in 2010 detailing her experience as a missionary in New York.
"It was hard but because I learned to love people so much," Stirling wrote, "I have never felt such heart ache and I have never felt so much joy."
The post on Facebook had several comments from Stirling's fans around the world, many of whom expressed appreciation for her standards and beliefs.
"I may be an atheist but I can definitely respect the good work these people do. If their god is a reflection of their behavior I hope I'm wrong and he does exist," Richard Ravenstvo Jackman wrote on Facebook.
Christine Marie also commented, "This is one of the reasons Lindsey is my hero. Her faith is what keeps her going and keeps her strong. I want to have that feeling someday too."
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Sunday School leader apologizes for...
- 185th Semiannual General Conference talk...
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment...
- LDS video features apostles' first testimonies
- President Thomas S. Monson: 'Be an Example...
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Photos: LDS general conference Sunday morning...
- The spiritual revolution taking place away...
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund... 46
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment... 30
- 3 new LDS apostles will be 98th, 99th,... 27
- Sunday School leader apologizes for... 23
- Workers removing Ten Commandments from... 21
- In Saturday's General Conference... 15
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 15
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith... 15