Lindsey Stirling shares photo with Mormon missionaries, talks LDS faith
John Shearer, John Shearer/Invision/AP
Stirling also shared a link to a blog post she wrote in 2010 detailing her experience as a missionary in New York.
"It was hard but because I learned to love people so much," Stirling wrote, "I have never felt such heart ache and I have never felt so much joy."
The post on Facebook had several comments from Stirling's fans around the world, many of whom expressed appreciation for her standards and beliefs.
"I may be an atheist but I can definitely respect the good work these people do. If their god is a reflection of their behavior I hope I'm wrong and he does exist," Richard Ravenstvo Jackman wrote on Facebook.
Christine Marie also commented, "This is one of the reasons Lindsey is my hero. Her faith is what keeps her going and keeps her strong. I want to have that feeling someday too."
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 176
- 11 things you should know about the... 80
- General Women's Session focuses on... 32
- The challenges and blessings of... 27
- State bills to protect religious... 25
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17