Lindsey Stirling shares photo with Mormon missionaries, talks LDS faith
John Shearer, John Shearer/Invision/AP
Stirling also shared a link to a blog post she wrote in 2010 detailing her experience as a missionary in New York.
"It was hard but because I learned to love people so much," Stirling wrote, "I have never felt such heart ache and I have never felt so much joy."
The post on Facebook had several comments from Stirling's fans around the world, many of whom expressed appreciation for her standards and beliefs.
"I may be an atheist but I can definitely respect the good work these people do. If their god is a reflection of their behavior I hope I'm wrong and he does exist," Richard Ravenstvo Jackman wrote on Facebook.
Christine Marie also commented, "This is one of the reasons Lindsey is my hero. Her faith is what keeps her going and keeps her strong. I want to have that feeling someday too."
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- LDS Family Services providing free online...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Book recounts LDS Church history using Legos
- Elder Holland discusses religious freedom,...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 103
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 72
- Why I make my kids go to church 55
- Jewish woman launches modest online... 18
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning... 13
- K2 The Church's grand opening a... 12
- Netanyahu speech deepens rift between... 12
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years... 7