Our Legislature banned radioactive waste that poses a hazard for several hundred years. This material becomes deadlier each year for up to 2 million years. But a study says the waste is safe. Who paid for the study? If the Legislature banned the waste, why would there be a thought to change or override that ruling?
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Iowa caucus...
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 51
- Is it time for our first woman president? 36
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 20
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- Letter: Leave public land alone 14
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 13