HYDE PARK, Cache County — An Idaho man was killed in a crash on Highway 91 Tuesday.
Dav Frew, 82, of Preston, Idaho, attempted to turn left across congested southbound lanes at 4040 N. Main about 11:30 a.m. when his pickup truck was broadsided by a southbound truck, North Park police reported.
The driver of the second truck, a 28-year-old North Logan resident, had no time to avoid the crash, police said.
Frew's truck was hit on the driver door. Bystanders attempted CPR on Frew, who was transported to Cache Valley Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The driver of the second truck was treated for neck pain at Logan Regional Hospital.
A third vehicle was hit by debris in the collision. No injuries were reported to the driver.
— McKenzie Romero
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9