HYDE PARK, Cache County — An Idaho man was killed in a crash on Highway 91 Tuesday.
Dav Frew, 82, of Preston, Idaho, attempted to turn left across congested southbound lanes at 4040 N. Main about 11:30 a.m. when his pickup truck was broadsided by a southbound truck, North Park police reported.
The driver of the second truck, a 28-year-old North Logan resident, had no time to avoid the crash, police said.
Frew's truck was hit on the driver door. Bystanders attempted CPR on Frew, who was transported to Cache Valley Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The driver of the second truck was treated for neck pain at Logan Regional Hospital.
A third vehicle was hit by debris in the collision. No injuries were reported to the driver.
— McKenzie Romero
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 12