HYDE PARK, Cache County — An Idaho man was killed in a crash on Highway 91 Tuesday.
Dav Frew, 82, of Preston, Idaho, attempted to turn left across congested southbound lanes at 4040 N. Main about 11:30 a.m. when his pickup truck was broadsided by a southbound truck, North Park police reported.
The driver of the second truck, a 28-year-old North Logan resident, had no time to avoid the crash, police said.
Frew's truck was hit on the driver door. Bystanders attempted CPR on Frew, who was transported to Cache Valley Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The driver of the second truck was treated for neck pain at Logan Regional Hospital.
A third vehicle was hit by debris in the collision. No injuries were reported to the driver.
— McKenzie Romero
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8