“Never point a gun at anyone or anything that you would not hit. Treat every gun as though it were loaded!” This simple rule would avoid every gun accident that we read about all too often. It was taught by our father to all of his children, irrespective of age. It should be the first rule taught by any gun course and by society in general. I shudder whenever I see this rule broken whether in a movie or real life.
Don S. Robertson
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Letter: Moral decline
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move forward...
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial imbalance...
- About Utah: High time for a peaceful revival
- In our opinion: Some universities targeting...
- On Second Thought
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 80
- Letter: Moral decline 72
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 43
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 39
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28