“Never point a gun at anyone or anything that you would not hit. Treat every gun as though it were loaded!” This simple rule would avoid every gun accident that we read about all too often. It was taught by our father to all of his children, irrespective of age. It should be the first rule taught by any gun course and by society in general. I shudder whenever I see this rule broken whether in a movie or real life.
Don S. Robertson
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- My view: Waste, fraud in education hammering...
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the bathroom
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics and...
- Letter: Where's the action?
- Letter: BYU in a conference?
- Jay Evensen: Utah's election is clear as mud
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 68
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 19
- Letter: Where's the action? 17