Tom Smart, Deseret News
Spectators enjoy the car show at the Labor Day Picnic Committee's annual Labor Day Picnic on Monday, Sept. 1, 2014, in Magna. The event, which has been presented for the past 14 years, included free food, music, a car show and other Labor Day activities for the enjoyment of Utah's workers. “Every day, Utahns labor and sacrifice to achieve the American dream “ Dale Cox, president of the Utah AFL-CIO, said. “This Labor Day should be a celebration for working families, because we are ready to secure a better future for all.”
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- BLM releases blueprint for oil and gas...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 24
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14