Tom Smart, Deseret News
Spectators enjoy the car show at the Labor Day Picnic Committee's annual Labor Day Picnic on Monday, Sept. 1, 2014, in Magna. The event, which has been presented for the past 14 years, included free food, music, a car show and other Labor Day activities for the enjoyment of Utah's workers. “Every day, Utahns labor and sacrifice to achieve the American dream “ Dale Cox, president of the Utah AFL-CIO, said. “This Labor Day should be a celebration for working families, because we are ready to secure a better future for all.”
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25