Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The public was invited to its second annual “Cruzin’ for Cops” car and motorcycle show in Salt Lake City on Saturday, Aug. 30, 2014. The show was held at the Public Safety Building, 475 S. 300 East, where classic car and motorcycle owners showcased their rides. All proceeds will benefit police department personnel experiencing medical or extreme financial hardship.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 16
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14