Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The public was invited to its second annual “Cruzin’ for Cops” car and motorcycle show in Salt Lake City on Saturday, Aug. 30, 2014. The show was held at the Public Safety Building, 475 S. 300 East, where classic car and motorcycle owners showcased their rides. All proceeds will benefit police department personnel experiencing medical or extreme financial hardship.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 13