Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The public was invited to its second annual “Cruzin’ for Cops” car and motorcycle show in Salt Lake City on Saturday, Aug. 30, 2014. The show was held at the Public Safety Building, 475 S. 300 East, where classic car and motorcycle owners showcased their rides. All proceeds will benefit police department personnel experiencing medical or extreme financial hardship.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17