I do not concur with the legalization of any drug for recreation that was illegal before. I know that in Colorado and Washington there are laws to keep it in control, like no driving while you are intoxicated with marijuana, but it should not be used at all. I think we as Americans should be more concerned for the safety of the people smoking it and our family members' safety, who come in contact with the secondhand smoke. This drug, like any, is addictive and can impair you in the future. If we do not want our own loved ones to be doing anything with addictive substances, then why would we legalize an addictive harmful drug like marijuana? This drug should not be further legalized in any state.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our year-end...
- About Utah: Jen Seelig came to Utah and made...
- Drew Clark: Ebola, cybersecurity and...
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 38
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 31
- Letter: Distance from religion 31
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 20
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices... 13