I do not concur with the legalization of any drug for recreation that was illegal before. I know that in Colorado and Washington there are laws to keep it in control, like no driving while you are intoxicated with marijuana, but it should not be used at all. I think we as Americans should be more concerned for the safety of the people smoking it and our family members' safety, who come in contact with the secondhand smoke. This drug, like any, is addictive and can impair you in the future. If we do not want our own loved ones to be doing anything with addictive substances, then why would we legalize an addictive harmful drug like marijuana? This drug should not be further legalized in any state.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 39
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 24
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 21
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 18