While we acknowledge the great weight of the presidency and appreciate the efforts of many, we observe that President Barack Obama has filled the seats of government with the most radical, anti-religion, unjust, misguided group ever. He has circumvented the perspicacious laws of our land, told one untruth after another, usurped undelegated power and, for political gain, he has failed to act at times of great importance. He joined suit with a foreign nation against one of our own states for using the exact wording of federal code in their own needed laws.
So that is just trying to “make our country great again?" Sophistry and demagoguery do not make a nation great.
And how is the tea party trying to reconnect America with its basic, founding principles while operating a balanced budget somehow a countereffort?
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 65
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 19
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18