While we acknowledge the great weight of the presidency and appreciate the efforts of many, we observe that President Barack Obama has filled the seats of government with the most radical, anti-religion, unjust, misguided group ever. He has circumvented the perspicacious laws of our land, told one untruth after another, usurped undelegated power and, for political gain, he has failed to act at times of great importance. He joined suit with a foreign nation against one of our own states for using the exact wording of federal code in their own needed laws.
So that is just trying to “make our country great again?" Sophistry and demagoguery do not make a nation great.
And how is the tea party trying to reconnect America with its basic, founding principles while operating a balanced budget somehow a countereffort?
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s new...
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and immigration...
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- In our opinion: California considering bold...
- John Florez: If elephants can dance so can...
- Letter: Come together
- Letter: Reducing teacher load
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired...
- Letter: Shooter's motives 39
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 30
- In our opinion: California considering... 29
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and... 22
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on... 19
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 19
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s... 18
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 18