While we acknowledge the great weight of the presidency and appreciate the efforts of many, we observe that President Barack Obama has filled the seats of government with the most radical, anti-religion, unjust, misguided group ever. He has circumvented the perspicacious laws of our land, told one untruth after another, usurped undelegated power and, for political gain, he has failed to act at times of great importance. He joined suit with a foreign nation against one of our own states for using the exact wording of federal code in their own needed laws.
So that is just trying to “make our country great again?" Sophistry and demagoguery do not make a nation great.
And how is the tea party trying to reconnect America with its basic, founding principles while operating a balanced budget somehow a countereffort?
- In our opinion: Despite dip in observance,...
- John Florez: The key to El Paso is understanding
- Turning back the tide of sexual promiscuity...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is doomed
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- In our opinion: Utah proud to be cutting edge...
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's...
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- In our opinion: The public health... 39
- Letter: Constitutional republic 29
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 23
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes... 20