While we acknowledge the great weight of the presidency and appreciate the efforts of many, we observe that President Barack Obama has filled the seats of government with the most radical, anti-religion, unjust, misguided group ever. He has circumvented the perspicacious laws of our land, told one untruth after another, usurped undelegated power and, for political gain, he has failed to act at times of great importance. He joined suit with a foreign nation against one of our own states for using the exact wording of federal code in their own needed laws.
So that is just trying to “make our country great again?" Sophistry and demagoguery do not make a nation great.
And how is the tea party trying to reconnect America with its basic, founding principles while operating a balanced budget somehow a countereffort?
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Lois M. Collins: Some think women are...
- Classical liberalism offers sole durable...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- In our opinion: Are we too pessimistic about...
- Michael Gerson: Tall order for GOP in ’16
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 48
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 31
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 28
- Lois M. Collins: Some think women are... 28
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 27
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we... 24