USU football: games can be heard live in various locations throughout the Beehive State
For the fourth-straight year, all Utah State football games can be heard in various locations across Utah and southeastern Idaho, as the Aggie Sports Network will once again have numerous affiliates broadcasting the games live.
KVNU 610 AM in Cache Valley will continue to serve as the flagship station for Aggie football, while affiliates in Salt Lake City, Vernal and Price will once again be part of the Aggie Sports Network.
Fans can listen to USU football in Salt Lake City on KZNS 1280 AM, in Vernal on KVEL 920 AM and in Price on KRPX 95.3 FM. Every affiliate station will carry the one-hour pregame and postgame show in addition to the 50-minute weekly coaches show.
Additionally, the Cache Valley and Tremonton fans can listen to the Aggie Sports Network on KVNU 102.1 FM and KLZX 95.9 FM, while southeastern Idaho fans can listen via a KLZX translator on 105.3 FM in Montpelier, Idaho.
Along with its affiliates to the Aggie Radio Network, fans can continue to tune into all audio broadcasts free of charge on the USU Athletics website.
Utah State opens the 2014 season Sunday, Aug. 31, at Tennessee and plays its first home game the following weekend against Idaho State on Saturday, Sept. 6 at 6 p.m. USU's first Mountain West game will be at home against Air Force on Saturday, Oct. 11, and the Aggies conclude the regular season at MW foe Boise State on Saturday, Nov. 29. The Mountain West Championship game will be held Saturday, Dec. 6, at the home stadium of the divisional champion with the highest College Football Playoff Committee ranking
For USU football ticket information, contact the USU Ticket Office at the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum, call 1-888-USTATE-1 or (435) 797-0305 or go on the USU Athletics website.
Following is the current list of 2014 Aggie Radio Network affiliates:
City, station, dial
Logan KVNU-AM 610
Logan KVNU-FM 102.1
Logan/Tremonton KLZX-FM 95.9
Salt Lake City KZNS-AM 1280
Vernal KVEL-AM 920
Price KRPX-FM 95.3
Montpelier, Idaho KLZX-FM 105.3
Doug Hoffman is the associate athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Reasons for Travis Wilson's confidence:...
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5 in...
- Saturday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Kent Myers should have started for...
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to Utah next...
- In critical situations, BYU offense, defense...
- BYU report card: Defense holds its own...
- USU football: Aggies capture homecoming win...
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- Dick Harmon: After week of soul... 40
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 27
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to... 25
- Utah's win over Oregon proof of what... 24
- Former BYU quarterback John Beck says... 23
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 22
- New Utah basketball facility has high... 21