Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Canine residents of Salt Lake County are encouraged to run for mayor. While “CANINEdates” must be Salt Lake County residents, voters can live anywhere. This Canine Mayoral Election is a fundraiser for Salt Lake County Animal Services and all funds raised from this event will go to their Injured Animal Fund. The winning canine will serve a 2-year-term and attend special events with Mayor McAdams. More details will be announced at the news conference with Mayor McAdams
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 12