Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Canine residents of Salt Lake County are encouraged to run for mayor. While “CANINEdates” must be Salt Lake County residents, voters can live anywhere. This Canine Mayoral Election is a fundraiser for Salt Lake County Animal Services and all funds raised from this event will go to their Injured Animal Fund. The winning canine will serve a 2-year-term and attend special events with Mayor McAdams. More details will be announced at the news conference with Mayor McAdams
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16