Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Canine residents of Salt Lake County are encouraged to run for mayor. While “CANINEdates” must be Salt Lake County residents, voters can live anywhere. This Canine Mayoral Election is a fundraiser for Salt Lake County Animal Services and all funds raised from this event will go to their Injured Animal Fund. The winning canine will serve a 2-year-term and attend special events with Mayor McAdams. More details will be announced at the news conference with Mayor McAdams
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 10