Roberta Nash Layton, 96, who served with her husband, L.R. Layton, as he presided over the California Anaheim Mission from 1972-75 and served as matron as her husband served as president of the Mesa Arizona Temple from 1985-88, died July 30, 2014, in Mesa, Arizona.
John R. Morrey, 84, who presided over the Romania/Moldova Mission from 1993-96, died Aug. 14, 2014, in North Logan, Utah.
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Elder Holland accepts key Scouting assignment
- Woman who is blind runs Boston Marathon with...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Elder Perry's health worsens
- BYU to again display famed 'Mormon Panorama'
- BYUtv’s Granite Flats reaches milestone
- 'For the glory of God alone'