Meagan Larsen, BYU Photo
Thousands of Church members gathered in Provo, Utah, on Aug. 18-22 for BYU Campus Education week, one of the largest continuing education programs in the country. Based on the theme, “Seek Learning, Even by Study and Also by Faith” found in Doctrine and Covenants 88:118, the conference featured more than 1,000 classes taught by more than 200 presenters, teaching on a wide varety of topics.
H. Bruce Payne, Campus Education Week program administrator, said the program was designed for both men and women, and youth ages 14 and older. He said the conference provided participants with “a rewarding, uplifting and motivating experience.”
- Going to the Lord for answers is never risky
- Elder Cook visits Europe
- New stake presidents
- Live nativity attracts more than 3,500 in...
- BYU-Hawaii commencement: No escalator to heaven
- Making spirits bright at the Los Angeles...
- BYU recruiting teachers to work in China
- Interfaith Christmas celebration chalks up...