Meagan Larsen, BYU Photo
Thousands of Church members gathered in Provo, Utah, on Aug. 18-22 for BYU Campus Education week, one of the largest continuing education programs in the country. Based on the theme, “Seek Learning, Even by Study and Also by Faith” found in Doctrine and Covenants 88:118, the conference featured more than 1,000 classes taught by more than 200 presenters, teaching on a wide varety of topics.
H. Bruce Payne, Campus Education Week program administrator, said the program was designed for both men and women, and youth ages 14 and older. He said the conference provided participants with “a rewarding, uplifting and motivating experience.”
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Elder Holland accepts key Scouting assignment
- Elder Perry's health worsens
- Woman who is blind runs Boston Marathon with...
- BYUtv’s Granite Flats reaches milestone
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- New auxiliary leader: Mentoring remains...
- BYU to again display famed 'Mormon Panorama'