CENTERVILLE — The city will host an open house to discuss planning for the West Centerville Neighborhood.
The neighborhood is located east of Legacy Parkway and south of Parrish Lane, and the area's zoning allows for storage, manufacturing and industry.
The open house will happen Sept. 24, 6:30 p.m., at City Hall, 250 N. Main. An online survey at surveymonkey.com is available for residents to fill out to give input ahead of the meeting.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Body of overdue hiker found in Zion National...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 22
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18