BYU announces Mitt Romney, Disney animation/Pixar president to speak on campus
Jacquelyn Martin, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Brigham Young University announced Wednesday that former presidential candidate Mitt Romney will be speaking on campus this fall. The school also said that Ed Catmull, president of Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, will be a guest speaker.
Romney and Catmull will participate as forum speakers, addressing the BYU student body. Romney is scheduled to speak Nov. 18, while Catmull is scheduled to speak Jan. 27, 2015.
BYU forums are held at the Marriott Center and are open to the public.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- Great-grandfather receives honorary diploma,...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- How strict should parents really be?
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- Studies show different roles of mothers...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 169
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror... 6
- Family stress and poverty affect... 6
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- Why exposing your children to another... 4
- 100 deadly days of summer: What you... 4
- Great-grandfather receives honorary... 3
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 3