ST. GEORGE — An early morning crash between a cement truck and a pickup left one man dead Wednesday.
The driver of the cement truck was headed west on Red Hills Parkway about 6:20 a.m. and drifted into the eastbound lane as the truck rounded a bend near 1300 East, St. George police reported.
An oncoming pickup truck driven by Bruno Loreda, 52, was hit head-on. Loreda was pronounced dead at the scene. A passenger in the truck, a 37-year-old man, and the driver of the cement truck, a 53-year-old man, sustained injuries that were not life-threatening.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
— McKenzie Romero
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14