ST. GEORGE — An early morning crash between a cement truck and a pickup left one man dead Wednesday.
The driver of the cement truck was headed west on Red Hills Parkway about 6:20 a.m. and drifted into the eastbound lane as the truck rounded a bend near 1300 East, St. George police reported.
An oncoming pickup truck driven by Bruno Loreda, 52, was hit head-on. Loreda was pronounced dead at the scene. A passenger in the truck, a 37-year-old man, and the driver of the cement truck, a 53-year-old man, sustained injuries that were not life-threatening.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
— McKenzie Romero
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18