College football predictions: How will 2014 unfold for BYU, Utah and Utah State?
Deseret News file photos
Forget counting down the days until college football season gets here. You can practically count down the hours at this stage.
With BYU, Utah and Utah State taking the field for their respective season openers this week, it's time to make some predictions on how the 2014 season will go for the state's three FBS programs.
The Deseret News Web sports team has come together and made its predictions for how the 2014 college football season will unfold. We also asked you, the fans, to help us prognosticate what will happen this year. Here are the results:
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Brad Rock: Utah Jazz still don't have the...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 285
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 92
- Things won't get any easier for... 77
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 48
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 38
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37