College football predictions: How will 2014 unfold for BYU, Utah and Utah State?
Deseret News file photos
Forget counting down the days until college football season gets here. You can practically count down the hours at this stage.
With BYU, Utah and Utah State taking the field for their respective season openers this week, it's time to make some predictions on how the 2014 season will go for the state's three FBS programs.
The Deseret News Web sports team has come together and made its predictions for how the 2014 college football season will unfold. We also asked you, the fans, to help us prognosticate what will happen this year. Here are the results:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Rookie Rodney Hood wins award, Jazz lose...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 24
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16