College football predictions: How will 2014 unfold for BYU, Utah and Utah State?
Deseret News file photos
Forget counting down the days until college football season gets here. You can practically count down the hours at this stage.
With BYU, Utah and Utah State taking the field for their respective season openers this week, it's time to make some predictions on how the 2014 season will go for the state's three FBS programs.
The Deseret News Web sports team has come together and made its predictions for how the 2014 college football season will unfold. We also asked you, the fans, to help us prognosticate what will happen this year. Here are the results:
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Gauging their market value: Jazz trade value...
- Jazz empathetic for fired Kings coach, happy...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU's Mendenhall addresses Big 12... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 29
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 28
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25