I have been listening to the radio lately, and something that has happened twice recently caught my attention.
Two mountain lions have wandered into civilization. They were pursued, captured and shot with a tranquilizer gun. They have both died. One death I can see, but two healthy animals dying after being tranquilized is too much.
The Division of Wildlife Resources should reevaluate their tranquilizer techniques, so we can avoid this in the future.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- In our opinion: National security and... 75
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 30
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Letter: Coal and job creation 22
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18