I have been listening to the radio lately, and something that has happened twice recently caught my attention.
Two mountain lions have wandered into civilization. They were pursued, captured and shot with a tranquilizer gun. They have both died. One death I can see, but two healthy animals dying after being tranquilized is too much.
The Division of Wildlife Resources should reevaluate their tranquilizer techniques, so we can avoid this in the future.
- John Florez: The key to El Paso is understanding
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is doomed
- In our opinion: Utah proud to be cutting edge...
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's...
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- My view: Convention equality for those in...
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- In our opinion: The public health... 39
- Letter: Constitutional republic 29
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 23
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes... 20