I have been listening to the radio lately, and something that has happened twice recently caught my attention.
Two mountain lions have wandered into civilization. They were pursued, captured and shot with a tranquilizer gun. They have both died. One death I can see, but two healthy animals dying after being tranquilized is too much.
The Division of Wildlife Resources should reevaluate their tranquilizer techniques, so we can avoid this in the future.
- Letter: Social judges?
- Jay Evensen: Face it Salt Lake, panhandlers...
- Kathleen Parker: Baltimore riots —...
- Navas & Archibald: Utah has already paid its...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation against...
- Letter: No cash deposits
- In our opinion: Revisiting the Holocaust as...
- In our opinion: Children's Book Week...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation... 71
- John Hoffmire: The pathway to change in... 50
- In our opinion: Greece's fiscal... 34
- In our opinion: Regulatory relief,... 33
- Letter: No humane way to kill 31
- Letter: Social judges? 30
- Michael Erickson: Lincoln saved a... 27
- Dean Li: Don’t stop debating... 27