Everyone knows that football produces a lot of injuries, some very serious. So why do people go to football games? How can they stand to see fellow humans get injured?
Fans, you might change your attitude towards football when you realize an amazing fact: you aren't just passive spectators. You buy tickets and the money keeps the football program alive. It pays for the stadium, the uniforms, pads, coaches salaries, plane tickets – everything. Without enough fan support, there would be no football.
It is time to say goodbye to football, and thus put an end tothe pain and suffering.
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- In our opinion: Dropouts face high risk of...
- My view: New treatment can cure Hepatitis C
- Letter: The Romneys' new center
- 33 Mark Twain quotes that prove he was an...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 71
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 39
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 29
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 28
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 26