The Clean Cut: Toddler catches first fish, names it 'Free'
In a video posted to YouTube on May 29, 2011, 3-year-old Teddy catches a small fish while at the lake with his dad.
Although the fish is nothing out of the ordinary, the video has almost 4 million views.
Teddy is surprised by what he caught and afraid to touch it. The toddler calls the fish "nice" and "beautiful" and says he wants to name it "Free."
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- Wright Words: Utah songwriter takes dreams to...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- Why my husband never sleeps on the... 22
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 12
- Why exposing your children to another... 7
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions... 5
- How different types of mothers have... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4