As the excitement of a new college football season begins to build, we might pause to remember that an education is the primary reason for the existence of universities.
Congratulations to BYU, ranked ninth in Money magazine's August issue, which listed "the best colleges for your money." That UC Berkeley, Yale, Notre Dame, UCLA, etc., are among those trailing is an indication of the achievement by BYU.
Go Cougars, on the field as well as in the classroom.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Dance dress code
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage debate...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 102
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage... 81
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 62
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism 36
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 35