As the excitement of a new college football season begins to build, we might pause to remember that an education is the primary reason for the existence of universities.
Congratulations to BYU, ranked ninth in Money magazine's August issue, which listed "the best colleges for your money." That UC Berkeley, Yale, Notre Dame, UCLA, etc., are among those trailing is an indication of the achievement by BYU.
Go Cougars, on the field as well as in the classroom.
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the Union...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- George F. Will: America’s welfare... 22
- Letter: Idle elimination 19