BYU football: Players and coaches talk about preparing for UConn (+video)
PROVO — Fall camp is over, and BYU coaches and players have turned their attention to UConn.
After Friday's practice, BYU players and coaches talked with the media about preparing for the Huskies. The above video features clips from quarterback Taysom Hill, offensive coordinator Robert Anae, wide receiver Mitch Mathews, defensive back Michael Davis and linebacker Manoa Pikula.
Lafe Peavler is a staff sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler.
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 100
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 80
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 7