BYU football: Players and coaches talk about preparing for UConn (+video)
PROVO — Fall camp is over, and BYU coaches and players have turned their attention to UConn.
After Friday's practice, BYU players and coaches talked with the media about preparing for the Huskies. The above video features clips from quarterback Taysom Hill, offensive coordinator Robert Anae, wide receiver Mitch Mathews, defensive back Michael Davis and linebacker Manoa Pikula.
Lafe Peavler is a staff sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15