BYU football: Players and coaches talk about preparing for UConn (+video)
PROVO — Fall camp is over, and BYU coaches and players have turned their attention to UConn.
After Friday's practice, BYU players and coaches talked with the media about preparing for the Huskies. The above video features clips from quarterback Taysom Hill, offensive coordinator Robert Anae, wide receiver Mitch Mathews, defensive back Michael Davis and linebacker Manoa Pikula.
Lafe Peavler is a staff sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 26
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25