The Ebola virus is a dangerous virus that could possibly kill many people, but at the same time I also think it isn't doing that well in America. It is getting worse in Africa, but here in the U.S. it is being blown out of proportion.
Some people ask why scientists aren't making a vaccine for this in America; the reason being that the vaccine isn't cost efficient. You have to remember that companies are in it for the money. It costs a lot to make the product, and then it would only be given to maybe a few hundred, so the company will lose money.
This disease is preventable. The way this disease is transmitted is mostly, but not limited to, bodily fluids. Transmitting the virus through the air has not been reported. If you aren't by anyone with it, we should be OK. If you are by someone with it, then you should be using a protective outfit.
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 65
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 51
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 44
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools... 26
- My view: Women’s equality —... 25