The Ebola virus is a dangerous virus that could possibly kill many people, but at the same time I also think it isn't doing that well in America. It is getting worse in Africa, but here in the U.S. it is being blown out of proportion.
Some people ask why scientists aren't making a vaccine for this in America; the reason being that the vaccine isn't cost efficient. You have to remember that companies are in it for the money. It costs a lot to make the product, and then it would only be given to maybe a few hundred, so the company will lose money.
This disease is preventable. The way this disease is transmitted is mostly, but not limited to, bodily fluids. Transmitting the virus through the air has not been reported. If you aren't by anyone with it, we should be OK. If you are by someone with it, then you should be using a protective outfit.
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 65
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 19
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18