The Ebola virus is a dangerous virus that could possibly kill many people, but at the same time I also think it isn't doing that well in America. It is getting worse in Africa, but here in the U.S. it is being blown out of proportion.
Some people ask why scientists aren't making a vaccine for this in America; the reason being that the vaccine isn't cost efficient. You have to remember that companies are in it for the money. It costs a lot to make the product, and then it would only be given to maybe a few hundred, so the company will lose money.
This disease is preventable. The way this disease is transmitted is mostly, but not limited to, bodily fluids. Transmitting the virus through the air has not been reported. If you aren't by anyone with it, we should be OK. If you are by someone with it, then you should be using a protective outfit.
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Letter: Delegates are dividing
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18