SPANISH FORK — Six people were arrested following the execution of a search warrant on a suspected drug house Thursday.
The Utah County Major Crimes Task Force along with Spanish Fork police served a warrant at 867 E. 100 North. During a sweep of the individuals in the house, police found syringes, glass meth pipes, marijuana pipes and prescription medication.
A 4-year-old boy and a 2-year-old girl were also found at the residence and taken into protective custody.
In addition, investigators found a stolen motorcycle in a detached garage.
Eugene Domingue, 49, Jessica Chapple, 30, Gary Tyler Simpson, 31, Karlee Degraw, 25, Trenton Stanley, 22, and Lea Adamson, 23, were all arrested and booked into the Utah County Jail for investigation of a variety of offenses including drug possession in a drug free zone, child endangerment, possession of methamphetamine by consumption, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of opiates by consumption.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 27
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25