SPANISH FORK — Six people were arrested following the execution of a search warrant on a suspected drug house Thursday.
The Utah County Major Crimes Task Force along with Spanish Fork police served a warrant at 867 E. 100 North. During a sweep of the individuals in the house, police found syringes, glass meth pipes, marijuana pipes and prescription medication.
A 4-year-old boy and a 2-year-old girl were also found at the residence and taken into protective custody.
In addition, investigators found a stolen motorcycle in a detached garage.
Eugene Domingue, 49, Jessica Chapple, 30, Gary Tyler Simpson, 31, Karlee Degraw, 25, Trenton Stanley, 22, and Lea Adamson, 23, were all arrested and booked into the Utah County Jail for investigation of a variety of offenses including drug possession in a drug free zone, child endangerment, possession of methamphetamine by consumption, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of opiates by consumption.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Police: ICU evacuated after man barricades...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7