MYSTIC, Conn. — A beluga whale at a Connecticut aquarium made friends with a group of children when it teased them from behind the glass wall of its tank.
In a YouTube video posted Aug. 15, a brother and a sister wait by the tank for the beluga to interact with them. Fifty-five seconds into the video, the whale begins to lunge at them, causing them to giggle and scream.
The video has received more than 6,000 views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- Piano Guys, David Archuleta, 'Nutcracker':...
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- Be thankful — there's a theology of...
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- 4 unexpected health risks of smartphone use
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 38
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 7
- Sherry Young: When the scruffy look is... 4
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- The Clean Cut: Magic of Disney's... 3
- This new video game shows that there is... 3
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2
- 15 things you should give up to be a... 2