MYSTIC, Conn. — A beluga whale at a Connecticut aquarium made friends with a group of children when it teased them from behind the glass wall of its tank.
In a YouTube video posted Aug. 15, a brother and a sister wait by the tank for the beluga to interact with them. Fifty-five seconds into the video, the whale begins to lunge at them, causing them to giggle and scream.
The video has received more than 6,000 views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it can...
- Creators of Love Taza blog encourage...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting around the...
- RootsTech 2016 a 25,000-member 'studio audience'
- The Clean Cut: Chicago Blackhawks surprise...
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell...
- Orchestra of Southern Utah Children's Jubilee...
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography 13
- As 'Sesame Street' debuts on HBO, some... 2
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it... 2
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Father's... 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight... 1
- Tangy orange shrimp dish that's quickly... 1
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting... 1
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling featured in... 0