Ravell Call, Deseret News
AUG. 20: The Utes began their final double day of camp with a morning practice at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Utah coach Kyle Whittingham liked the tempo and said the top units got a lot of good looks from the scout teams.
The evening session was closed to the media.
Standout performers: Whittingham said the standouts were the scout teams.
Quotable: “A shout out to the scout teams for us. A lot of those guys are walk-ons and we appreciate their efforts.” — Kyle Whittingham
Injuries: None reported.
Next up: The Utes have a single practice scheduled for Thursday morning.
This glance accompanies related stories and is not a comprehensive practice report.
- Cougars looking for special season with...
- Cougars football team undergoing reality...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former BYU wide receiver...
- BYU's Mendenhall on the cusp of embarking on...
- Amy Donaldson: Football has helped Ute...
- Utah football: The Michigan Wolverines in 6...
- Whittingham's second decade at the helm of...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 89
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 63
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 31
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 29
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 26
- Morning links: Can Cougars snap... 26
- Cougars looking for special season with... 24
- High school football: Parry's Power... 23