Ravell Call, Deseret News
AUG. 20: The Utes began their final double day of camp with a morning practice at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Utah coach Kyle Whittingham liked the tempo and said the top units got a lot of good looks from the scout teams.
The evening session was closed to the media.
Standout performers: Whittingham said the standouts were the scout teams.
Quotable: “A shout out to the scout teams for us. A lot of those guys are walk-ons and we appreciate their efforts.” — Kyle Whittingham
Injuries: None reported.
Next up: The Utes have a single practice scheduled for Thursday morning.
This glance accompanies related stories and is not a comprehensive practice report.
- BYU football: Suspensions impacting both BYU...
- Cougars in the pros: Lasike scores first pro...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- BYU at Nebraska football: How to watch and...
- Hill-led BYU offense looking for strong...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Sept. 4
- Utah football: Utes outlast Michigan to win...
- Brad Rock: Utes to Harbaugh: Update your...
- Utah football: Utes outlast Michigan to... 114
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as... 80
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault,... 74
- BYU football notebook: Team captains... 51
- Utah's 'big game' against Big Blue has... 44
- Michigan to debut its Harbaugh era in... 37
- Brad Rock: Take expletives, not... 36
- Morning links: Taysom Hill, Chuckie... 30