Ravell Call, Deseret News
AUG. 20: The Utes began their final double day of camp with a morning practice at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Utah coach Kyle Whittingham liked the tempo and said the top units got a lot of good looks from the scout teams.
The evening session was closed to the media.
Standout performers: Whittingham said the standouts were the scout teams.
Quotable: “A shout out to the scout teams for us. A lot of those guys are walk-ons and we appreciate their efforts.” — Kyle Whittingham
Injuries: None reported.
Next up: The Utes have a single practice scheduled for Thursday morning.
This glance accompanies related stories and is not a comprehensive practice report.
- Former UNC coach Dean Smith willed $200 to...
- BYU football hosts 'Friday Night Lights'...
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL president...
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date with...
- Utah football: Booker's return lifts offense,...
- Brad Rock: Utes have Duked it out with big...
- NCAA 'service work' has been eye-opening for...
- Runnin' Utes take on Duke in Texas-sized venue
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- BYU looking forward to an influx of... 54
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 24
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 21