Ravell Call, Deseret News
AUG. 20: The Utes began their final double day of camp with a morning practice at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Utah coach Kyle Whittingham liked the tempo and said the top units got a lot of good looks from the scout teams.
The evening session was closed to the media.
Standout performers: Whittingham said the standouts were the scout teams.
Quotable: “A shout out to the scout teams for us. A lot of those guys are walk-ons and we appreciate their efforts.” — Kyle Whittingham
Injuries: None reported.
Next up: The Utes have a single practice scheduled for Thursday morning.
This glance accompanies related stories and is not a comprehensive practice report.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Utah State's Evans has been on a 'long journey'
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25