Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
SPANISH FORK — The public is invited to the Spanish Fork-Springville Airport for a day of Aeroplanes, Trains, and Automobiles on Sept. 13.
The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the airport, 2050 N. Main.
Activities include free airplane rides for children, aircraft displays, a car show, sky divers, live music and train rides for children.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 123
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9