Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
SPANISH FORK — The public is invited to the Spanish Fork-Springville Airport for a day of Aeroplanes, Trains, and Automobiles on Sept. 13.
The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the airport, 2050 N. Main.
Activities include free airplane rides for children, aircraft displays, a car show, sky divers, live music and train rides for children.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23