Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
SPANISH FORK — The public is invited to the Spanish Fork-Springville Airport for a day of Aeroplanes, Trains, and Automobiles on Sept. 13.
The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the airport, 2050 N. Main.
Activities include free airplane rides for children, aircraft displays, a car show, sky divers, live music and train rides for children.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7