The Clean Cut: Mothers brought to tears in video celebrating 'Mom's first birthday'
Pampers Japan YouTube screenshot
Rather than focusing solely on babies' first birthdays, Pampers honors women for their first year of motherhood.
In the video, several mothers express the concerns they've had and the challenges they've faced since the birth of their child one year ago.
"I was so unsure when she was a newborn," one mother said, and another said, "Everything was new."
The fathers of the children are then shown expressing love and appreciation for their wives.
"She always puts our child first," one father said. "I'm truly grateful for her."
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Stress, chocolate and loneliness: How...
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow sliding...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- The Clean Cut: Video of mom-and-baby workout...
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- The heart of the matter: What your pulse says...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 6
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow... 1
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0
- Motherhood Matters: How to manage... 0
- The Clean Cut: New trailer for... 0
- UTubers: Devin Graham re-creates... 0