The Clean Cut: Mothers brought to tears in video celebrating 'Mom's first birthday'
Pampers Japan YouTube screenshot
Rather than focusing solely on babies' first birthdays, Pampers honors women for their first year of motherhood.
In the video, several mothers express the concerns they've had and the challenges they've faced since the birth of their child one year ago.
"I was so unsure when she was a newborn," one mother said, and another said, "Everything was new."
The fathers of the children are then shown expressing love and appreciation for their wives.
"She always puts our child first," one father said. "I'm truly grateful for her."
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video parody...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- The Clean Cut: Video brings kindergarten...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 52
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 17
- 5 underrated Disney movies 13
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: We pay a price... 5
- What parents can do at home to prepare... 3
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3