The Clean Cut: Mothers brought to tears in video celebrating 'Mom's first birthday'
Pampers Japan YouTube screenshot
Rather than focusing solely on babies' first birthdays, Pampers honors women for their first year of motherhood.
In the video, several mothers express the concerns they've had and the challenges they've faced since the birth of their child one year ago.
"I was so unsure when she was a newborn," one mother said, and another said, "Everything was new."
The fathers of the children are then shown expressing love and appreciation for their wives.
"She always puts our child first," one father said. "I'm truly grateful for her."
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- The dark side of how society treats boys
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- 7 unique adventure dates for two, on the cheap
- Motherhood Matters: What do you focus on?
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Southern California conference... 15
- Pornography addiction: another reason... 11
- Faith and family are driving forces for... 9
- The U.S. could do much more for abused... 7
- The dark side of how society treats boys 6
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and... 3
- From the Homefront: The good game:... 2