The Clean Cut: Mothers brought to tears in video celebrating 'Mom's first birthday'
Pampers Japan YouTube screenshot
Rather than focusing solely on babies' first birthdays, Pampers honors women for their first year of motherhood.
In the video, several mothers express the concerns they've had and the challenges they've faced since the birth of their child one year ago.
"I was so unsure when she was a newborn," one mother said, and another said, "Everything was new."
The fathers of the children are then shown expressing love and appreciation for their wives.
"She always puts our child first," one father said. "I'm truly grateful for her."
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- Here’s a look at Disney’s newest...
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling and Lexi Walker...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- The Clean Cut: Peewee football players dance...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Pope asserts marriage is forever at... 5
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 4
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 4
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three... 2
- The Clean Cut: Bindi Irwin, Crocodile... 1