The Clean Cut: Mothers brought to tears in video celebrating 'Mom's first birthday'
Pampers Japan YouTube screenshot
Rather than focusing solely on babies' first birthdays, Pampers honors women for their first year of motherhood.
In the video, several mothers express the concerns they've had and the challenges they've faced since the birth of their child one year ago.
"I was so unsure when she was a newborn," one mother said, and another said, "Everything was new."
The fathers of the children are then shown expressing love and appreciation for their wives.
"She always puts our child first," one father said. "I'm truly grateful for her."
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Amy Donaldson: James Lawrence had to do...
- Family man: Former Ute, NFL standout Sione...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What defenders of...
- Neon Trees represent BYU, Fight the New Drug...
- Steve Eaton: Sundance the Talking Dog is gone
- Sherry Young: Steve Young and Jimmer Fredette...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Surrendering control...
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Tournaments...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What defenders of... 93
- Family man: Former Ute, NFL standout... 10
- Amy Donaldson: James Lawrence had to do... 6
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 5
- Steve Eaton: Sundance the Talking Dog... 4
- Sherry Young: Steve Young and Jimmer... 3
- Thousands line up to enjoy Handcart... 2
- FamilySearch celebrates the pioneer in... 1