The Clean Cut: Mothers brought to tears in video celebrating 'Mom's first birthday'
Pampers Japan YouTube screenshot
Rather than focusing solely on babies' first birthdays, Pampers honors women for their first year of motherhood.
In the video, several mothers express the concerns they've had and the challenges they've faced since the birth of their child one year ago.
"I was so unsure when she was a newborn," one mother said, and another said, "Everything was new."
The fathers of the children are then shown expressing love and appreciation for their wives.
"She always puts our child first," one father said. "I'm truly grateful for her."
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- The factors that drive or deter teen sex
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Families have become the scapegoat of holiday...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- Utahn on 'Biggest Loser' gets another chance...
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be... 15
- Families have become the scapegoat of... 9
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 9
- The factors that drive or deter teen sex 7
- Be thankful — there's a theology... 6
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the... 6
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere 5
- A community of theater: Utah theater... 2