The Clean Cut: Mothers brought to tears in video celebrating 'Mom's first birthday'
Pampers Japan YouTube screenshot
Rather than focusing solely on babies' first birthdays, Pampers honors women for their first year of motherhood.
In the video, several mothers express the concerns they've had and the challenges they've faced since the birth of their child one year ago.
"I was so unsure when she was a newborn," one mother said, and another said, "Everything was new."
The fathers of the children are then shown expressing love and appreciation for their wives.
"She always puts our child first," one father said. "I'm truly grateful for her."
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- The Clean Cut: Musician's movie theater...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- From Russia with love: Italian swimmer...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 109
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- Erin Stewart: Put down the phone and drive 2
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch 1