BYU camp report: Taysom Hill throws a pair of long touchdowns
Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Standout performers: Quarterback Taysom Hill threw a pair of long touchdown passes to Mitch Mathews and Devon Blackmon.
Quotable: "We’re healthier, we’re deeper, and we’ve had more volume in terms of team reps. You put that combination together, it’s been really good.” — BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall talking about this year's fall camp format compared to past fall camps.
Injuries: Linebacker Bronson Kaufusi participated in contact drills for the second time after being held out due to a hamstring injury. Placekicker Andrew Mikkelson was out with a sore back.
Next up: The Cougars conclude fall camp Wednesday with a scrimmage for less-experienced players.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 20
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19