BYU camp report: Taysom Hill throws a pair of long touchdowns
Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Standout performers: Quarterback Taysom Hill threw a pair of long touchdown passes to Mitch Mathews and Devon Blackmon.
Quotable: "We’re healthier, we’re deeper, and we’ve had more volume in terms of team reps. You put that combination together, it’s been really good.” — BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall talking about this year's fall camp format compared to past fall camps.
Injuries: Linebacker Bronson Kaufusi participated in contact drills for the second time after being held out due to a hamstring injury. Placekicker Andrew Mikkelson was out with a sore back.
Next up: The Cougars conclude fall camp Wednesday with a scrimmage for less-experienced players.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 61
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 21
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 20