With so many guns around, it is not safe to be in the police force anymore. Many of our devoted police officers have been killed in the line of duty. These days, they never know if they are going to be shot at first. If people don't obey their orders, they have no choice but to shoot before they risk getting killed themselves. I salute our police officers. They are my heroes.
Albertus Van Dyk
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- Letter: Our public lands
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- My view: Your family stories have the power...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 19
- Mantua speed trap 17