The Clean Cut: Thai commercial shares powerful anti-bullying message
Thai Life, a life insurance company in Thailand, has become known for its inspirational advertisements.
In a video the company posted in September 2013, a man shows charity to a boy whose mother is sick. The video now has more than 16 million views. In an April 2014 Thai Life video, a man fills his life with acts of service without any expectation of recognition or reward. That video has more than 17 million views.
On Aug. 5, the company posted another commercial. This time, the video focuses on a young man who is ridiculed by his peers until one day they find him on a street corner.
The video had more than 3 million views at the time of publication.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Amy Donaldson: James Lawrence had to do...
- Family man: Former Ute, NFL standout Sione...
- Neon Trees represent BYU, Fight the New Drug...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What defenders of...
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Tournaments...
- Sherry Young: Steve Young and Jimmer Fredette...
- Steve Eaton: Sundance the Talking Dog is gone
- At the theater, please remember etiquette
- Family man: Former Ute, NFL standout... 10
- Amy Donaldson: James Lawrence had to do... 7
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 6
- Steve Eaton: Sundance the Talking Dog... 5
- Sherry Young: Steve Young and Jimmer... 3
- Thousands line up to enjoy Handcart... 2
- FamilySearch celebrates the pioneer in... 1
- The Clean Cut: Parents shocked by... 1