The Clean Cut: Thai commercial shares powerful anti-bullying message
Thai Life, a life insurance company in Thailand, has become known for its inspirational advertisements.
In a video the company posted in September 2013, a man shows charity to a boy whose mother is sick. The video now has more than 16 million views. In an April 2014 Thai Life video, a man fills his life with acts of service without any expectation of recognition or reward. That video has more than 17 million views.
On Aug. 5, the company posted another commercial. This time, the video focuses on a young man who is ridiculed by his peers until one day they find him on a street corner.
The video had more than 3 million views at the time of publication.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Did Disney succeed in creating a...
- The Clean Cut: Secret Santa hands out...
- 5 things that are changed (or added) in...
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- 'Unbroken' is powerful, inspiring, exhausting
- 4 in 10 new marriages are multiracial... 6
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 6
- Some communities suggest penalizing... 5
- Did Disney succeed in creating a... 3
- The 37 most charitable celebrities 1
- Education reform efforts need to focus... 1
- What can 'Annie' and 'The Lego Movie'... 1
- Marriage questions on the U.S. Census... 1