The Clean Cut: Thai commercial shares powerful anti-bullying message
Thai Life, a life insurance company in Thailand, has become known for its inspirational advertisements.
In a video the company posted in September 2013, a man shows charity to a boy whose mother is sick. The video now has more than 16 million views. In an April 2014 Thai Life video, a man fills his life with acts of service without any expectation of recognition or reward. That video has more than 17 million views.
On Aug. 5, the company posted another commercial. This time, the video focuses on a young man who is ridiculed by his peers until one day they find him on a street corner.
The video had more than 3 million views at the time of publication.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- Why 'The Cosby Show' still matters 30 years...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 129
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6