The Clean Cut: Thai commercial shares powerful anti-bullying message
Thai Life, a life insurance company in Thailand, has become known for its inspirational advertisements.
In a video the company posted in September 2013, a man shows charity to a boy whose mother is sick. The video now has more than 16 million views. In an April 2014 Thai Life video, a man fills his life with acts of service without any expectation of recognition or reward. That video has more than 17 million views.
On Aug. 5, the company posted another commercial. This time, the video focuses on a young man who is ridiculed by his peers until one day they find him on a street corner.
The video had more than 3 million views at the time of publication.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- The problems grandparents face when...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How to slow down time
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 10
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 6
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in... 2
- What causes do men care about? Kids and... 1
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof... 1
- The Clean Cut: Daughter sends message... 1
- New trailer for “Star Wars: The... 1