LEHI — The first annual Lehi Heritage Day will happen 2-7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 1. The event will focus on a historic area of Main Street, from Center Street to 500 North.
The day will feature a walking tour from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., with information on the history behind the buildings as well as entertainment throughout the event.
At 2 p.m., the event will feature the inaugural induction of 12 individuals into the Lehi Pioneer Walk of Fame. The Walk of Fame will be along the sidewalk in Pioneer Park in front of the Legacy Center.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 37
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16