PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is offering a free Living Well With Diabetes class that starts Sept. 17.
Participants will learn techniques to deal with symptoms and emotions; appropriate exercise to maintain and improve strength; healthy eating; appropriate use of medications; and working more effectively with health professionals.
The class starts at 5:30 p.m. and will be held each Wednesday through Oct. 22.
The class is free, but registration is required. Call 801-851-7528 for more information.
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- The Clean Cut: Musician's movie theater...
- From Russia with love: Italian swimmer...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 113
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1