PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is offering a free Living Well With Diabetes class that starts Sept. 17.
Participants will learn techniques to deal with symptoms and emotions; appropriate exercise to maintain and improve strength; healthy eating; appropriate use of medications; and working more effectively with health professionals.
The class starts at 5:30 p.m. and will be held each Wednesday through Oct. 22.
The class is free, but registration is required. Call 801-851-7528 for more information.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 57
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3
- Wyoming ranked third in US in... 2