PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is offering a free Living Well With Diabetes class that starts Sept. 17.
Participants will learn techniques to deal with symptoms and emotions; appropriate exercise to maintain and improve strength; healthy eating; appropriate use of medications; and working more effectively with health professionals.
The class starts at 5:30 p.m. and will be held each Wednesday through Oct. 22.
The class is free, but registration is required. Call 801-851-7528 for more information.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Stuart Edge, Alex Boye, other Utah artists...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 22
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 17
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 7
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6