PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is offering a free Living Well With Diabetes class that starts Sept. 17.
Participants will learn techniques to deal with symptoms and emotions; appropriate exercise to maintain and improve strength; healthy eating; appropriate use of medications; and working more effectively with health professionals.
The class starts at 5:30 p.m. and will be held each Wednesday through Oct. 22.
The class is free, but registration is required. Call 801-851-7528 for more information.
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Elder L. Tom Perry: An extraordinary friend...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: 'Mombods' are beautiful
- How food advertising confuses children about...
- Not eternal: Paris removes 'love locks' from...
- Foster care labor of love for Foster Mother...
- 25 restaurants that offer free food on your...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the... 27
- ‘Wife bonus:’ Is paying... 13
- How food advertising confuses children... 10
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble 9
- Meet your child's next best friend 3
- Michelle Singletary: Helping your adult... 2
- Not eternal: Paris removes 'love locks'... 1
- Music in the air: Outdoor concerts... 1