LOGAN — A hunter who had gone missing in Cache County has been found and is in excellent condition.
The hunter, who is about 70 years old, was found by other hunters in the area. He had last been seen Sunday morning at the Curtis Creek Campground about 45 miles east of Logan. He told his hunting companions he was going to hunt deer and took two bottles of water and some gear with him.
Companions called for help when he did not return to camp at lunchtime. Searchers began looking for him around 2:30 p.m. The search was suspended due to darkness and started again Monday morning, when he was found.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
— Shara Park
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21