LOGAN — A hunter who had gone missing in Cache County has been found and is in excellent condition.
The hunter, who is about 70 years old, was found by other hunters in the area. He had last been seen Sunday morning at the Curtis Creek Campground about 45 miles east of Logan. He told his hunting companions he was going to hunt deer and took two bottles of water and some gear with him.
Companions called for help when he did not return to camp at lunchtime. Searchers began looking for him around 2:30 p.m. The search was suspended due to darkness and started again Monday morning, when he was found.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
— Shara Park
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 85
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 27
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 25
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 16