LOGAN — A hunter who had gone missing in Cache County has been found and is in excellent condition.
The hunter, who is about 70 years old, was found by other hunters in the area. He had last been seen Sunday morning at the Curtis Creek Campground about 45 miles east of Logan. He told his hunting companions he was going to hunt deer and took two bottles of water and some gear with him.
Companions called for help when he did not return to camp at lunchtime. Searchers began looking for him around 2:30 p.m. The search was suspended due to darkness and started again Monday morning, when he was found.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
— Shara Park
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 13
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9