LOGAN — A hunter who had gone missing in Cache County has been found and is in excellent condition.
The hunter, who is about 70 years old, was found by other hunters in the area. He had last been seen Sunday morning at the Curtis Creek Campground about 45 miles east of Logan. He told his hunting companions he was going to hunt deer and took two bottles of water and some gear with him.
Companions called for help when he did not return to camp at lunchtime. Searchers began looking for him around 2:30 p.m. The search was suspended due to darkness and started again Monday morning, when he was found.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
— Shara Park
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Police: ICU evacuated after man barricades...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7