LOGAN — A hunter who had gone missing in Cache County has been found and is in excellent condition.
The hunter, who is about 70 years old, was found by other hunters in the area. He had last been seen Sunday morning at the Curtis Creek Campground about 45 miles east of Logan. He told his hunting companions he was going to hunt deer and took two bottles of water and some gear with him.
Companions called for help when he did not return to camp at lunchtime. Searchers began looking for him around 2:30 p.m. The search was suspended due to darkness and started again Monday morning, when he was found.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
— Shara Park
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Police seek your help finding man, woman in...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 131
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Rally in support of police also draws... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 21
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9