Man killed after falling from moving car in Duchesne County
MYTON, Duchesne County — A man was killed Saturday after falling from the top of a moving car.
Police were called to the incident at 2997 W. 8000 South near Myton just before 5:20 a.m., Utah Department of Public Safety spokesman Joe Dougherty said. The man who died was the passenger in a vehicle traveling along a country road.
The man apparently climbed out of the window of the moving vehicle and on top of the car.
"Unfortunately, the gentleman fell off and was killed," Dougherty said.
The man's name was not released Saturday. His death is being investigated by the Duchesne County Sheriff's Office.
The driver of the vehicle was arrested for investigation of driving under the influence, Dougherty said. The Utah Highway Patrol will handle that portion of the investigation.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11