Are students in our schools taught the U.S. constitution along with U.S. history? I had the same teacher for U.S. history in both the 8th and 11th grades. Mr. John Carlile was very knowledgeable of the U.S. Constitution. He spent almost three weeks on it after we had studied the American Revolution. It was important to him. It should still be important. The current presidential administration treats our constitution like yesterday’s newspaper and they abuse it quite frequently. Take a close look: Do your kids know the constitution?
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- Letter: Our public lands
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- My view: Your family stories have the power...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 19
- Mantua speed trap 17