Are students in our schools taught the U.S. constitution along with U.S. history? I had the same teacher for U.S. history in both the 8th and 11th grades. Mr. John Carlile was very knowledgeable of the U.S. Constitution. He spent almost three weeks on it after we had studied the American Revolution. It was important to him. It should still be important. The current presidential administration treats our constitution like yesterday’s newspaper and they abuse it quite frequently. Take a close look: Do your kids know the constitution?
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- My view: Yesterday’s public education...
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 39
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27