Are students in our schools taught the U.S. constitution along with U.S. history? I had the same teacher for U.S. history in both the 8th and 11th grades. Mr. John Carlile was very knowledgeable of the U.S. Constitution. He spent almost three weeks on it after we had studied the American Revolution. It was important to him. It should still be important. The current presidential administration treats our constitution like yesterday’s newspaper and they abuse it quite frequently. Take a close look: Do your kids know the constitution?
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Letter: Sluggish global warming
- Letter: Campaign disservice
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: For my grandpa
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 109
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 40
- Letter: Sluggish global warming 34
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30