Are students in our schools taught the U.S. constitution along with U.S. history? I had the same teacher for U.S. history in both the 8th and 11th grades. Mr. John Carlile was very knowledgeable of the U.S. Constitution. He spent almost three weeks on it after we had studied the American Revolution. It was important to him. It should still be important. The current presidential administration treats our constitution like yesterday’s newspaper and they abuse it quite frequently. Take a close look: Do your kids know the constitution?
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 55
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 29
- My view: What message does Melania's... 25