We have been hearing a lot about the 18-year-old kid who was shot by a police officer in Ferguson. It seems as if all the blame is being placed on the policeman. But whenever we have these accounts either on TV or in the newspaper, we usually do not get the whole story. If the policeman did shoot the kid without cause, he should be prosecuted. However, it also seems that the black communities cannot accept the idea that the kid may have been somewhat to blame himself. It would be nice to learn the whole story.
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Michael Gerson: The Iran deal: Obama is...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- Letter: Changing environment
- Cedric Nicholson: Have women become forgotten...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 35
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 32
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27