We have been hearing a lot about the 18-year-old kid who was shot by a police officer in Ferguson. It seems as if all the blame is being placed on the policeman. But whenever we have these accounts either on TV or in the newspaper, we usually do not get the whole story. If the policeman did shoot the kid without cause, he should be prosecuted. However, it also seems that the black communities cannot accept the idea that the kid may have been somewhat to blame himself. It would be nice to learn the whole story.
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes from...
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Letter: Access to health care
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices won’t...
- Letter: Who can we trust?