As a volunteer at Deer Valley this season, I was extremely impressed with the performances. I met several from out of town, and they were all blown away by the beauty of the mountains, the talent that performed, the sound system and the excellence of the Utah Symphony. One couple from Florida was so impressed they came back a month later to hear another concert. We should all be proud of what this state has to offer and support the arts whenever possible. Thanks to Deer Valley and the Utah Symphony for another outstanding season.
Salt Lake City
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 65
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 19
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18