SALINA, Sevier County — A Colorado man was killed in a rollover crash on I-70 Friday morning.
Brennan R. Ching, 20, was killed about 6:30 a.m. when the pickup truck he was riding in veered off the left side of the road and rolled when the driver overcorrected to the right. Ching, of Fort Collins, was pronounced dead at the scene, Utah Department of Public Safety spokesman Joe Dougherty reported.
The driver, 21-year-old Jesus T. Paredes, of Fallbrook, California, sustained leg injuries and was taken to Sevier Medical Center in Richfield.
One lane of I-70 was shut down for about two hours as officials responded to the crash.
The passenger side of the truck sustained the most damage, Dougherty said. Both men were wearing seat belts.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Work on Canyon Road in Spanish Fork underway
- Woman battling cancer has two bicycles stolen
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 42
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 33
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 23