The Clean Cut: Boy plays free piano concert in his front yard, draws a crowd
An 8-year-old Minnesota boy named Dylan Spoering wanted to share his talents with his community, so he put up a sign in his yard announcing a free piano concert.
When a passerby Thomas Rehbein took a photo of the sign and made a Facebook event for the concert, he didn't know it would soon go viral.
When Dylan showed up to play, he drew a large crowd.
"I wanted to play for people. I just wanted to play for free, and now I'm famous," Dylan said in a YouTube video posted July 15 by HLN.
Several news outlets, including Fox 9, covered the event and reported that it was also streamed live online.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- The Clean Cut: New Zealand students perform...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Living — or dying — with...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family perform...
- Neon Trees represent BYU, Fight the New Drug...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What defenders of...
- Family man: Former Ute, NFL standout Sione...
- Family man: Former Ute, NFL standout... 11
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 9
- Amy Donaldson: James Lawrence had to do... 7
- Steve Eaton: Sundance the Talking Dog... 5
- Sherry Young: Steve Young and Jimmer... 3
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living... 3
- Erin Stewart: Put down the phone and drive 2
- FamilySearch celebrates the pioneer in... 1