The Clean Cut: Boy plays free piano concert in his front yard, draws a crowd
An 8-year-old Minnesota boy named Dylan Spoering wanted to share his talents with his community, so he put up a sign in his yard announcing a free piano concert.
When a passerby Thomas Rehbein took a photo of the sign and made a Facebook event for the concert, he didn't know it would soon go viral.
When Dylan showed up to play, he drew a large crowd.
"I wanted to play for people. I just wanted to play for free, and now I'm famous," Dylan said in a YouTube video posted July 15 by HLN.
Several news outlets, including Fox 9, covered the event and reported that it was also streamed live online.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- The factors that drive or deter teen sex
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Utahn on 'Biggest Loser' gets another chance...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- Children in foster care need this one thing...
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be... 16
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 11
- Families have become the scapegoat of... 9
- The factors that drive or deter teen sex 9
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the... 9
- Be thankful — there's a theology... 6
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere 5
- A community of theater: Utah theater... 2