The Clean Cut: Boy plays free piano concert in his front yard, draws a crowd
An 8-year-old Minnesota boy named Dylan Spoering wanted to share his talents with his community, so he put up a sign in his yard announcing a free piano concert.
When a passerby Thomas Rehbein took a photo of the sign and made a Facebook event for the concert, he didn't know it would soon go viral.
When Dylan showed up to play, he drew a large crowd.
"I wanted to play for people. I just wanted to play for free, and now I'm famous," Dylan said in a YouTube video posted July 15 by HLN.
Several news outlets, including Fox 9, covered the event and reported that it was also streamed live online.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases clean...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- Car accident doesn't stop man from reaching...
- 20 children's books your family should read...
- Utahn Sierra Dawn Thomas set to compete on...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- For kids older than 2, a nap may only benefit...
- The Clean Cut: Lady Gaga stuns with... 20
- Erin Stewart: Why I vaccinate my... 19
- The Internet and depression: How... 3
- For kids older than 2, a nap may only... 2
- LDS couple shares faith after 8 years... 1
- Saving Eliza: Family captures moments... 1
- Utahn Sierra Dawn Thomas set to compete... 1
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases clean... 1