The Clean Cut: Boy plays free piano concert in his front yard, draws a crowd
An 8-year-old Minnesota boy named Dylan Spoering wanted to share his talents with his community, so he put up a sign in his yard announcing a free piano concert.
When a passerby Thomas Rehbein took a photo of the sign and made a Facebook event for the concert, he didn't know it would soon go viral.
When Dylan showed up to play, he drew a large crowd.
"I wanted to play for people. I just wanted to play for free, and now I'm famous," Dylan said in a YouTube video posted July 15 by HLN.
Several news outlets, including Fox 9, covered the event and reported that it was also streamed live online.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- This is what you look like to a newborn baby
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling posts video of...
- BYU's Vocal Point hopes to 'uplift and...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: From 'America's Got...
- The Clean Cut: Provo group releases...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- When Satan steals your motherhood 75
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 42
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 26
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5
- This is what you look like to a newborn... 2
- Doug's Take: 'Inside Out' is creative,... 1
- Schwarzenegger and Co. play the... 1
- 'Terminator Genisys': 3 points for parents 1