The Clean Cut: Boy plays free piano concert in his front yard, draws a crowd
An 8-year-old Minnesota boy named Dylan Spoering wanted to share his talents with his community, so he put up a sign in his yard announcing a free piano concert.
When a passerby Thomas Rehbein took a photo of the sign and made a Facebook event for the concert, he didn't know it would soon go viral.
When Dylan showed up to play, he drew a large crowd.
"I wanted to play for people. I just wanted to play for free, and now I'm famous," Dylan said in a YouTube video posted July 15 by HLN.
Several news outlets, including Fox 9, covered the event and reported that it was also streamed live online.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 23
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5