The Clean Cut: Boy plays free piano concert in his front yard, draws a crowd
An 8-year-old Minnesota boy named Dylan Spoering wanted to share his talents with his community, so he put up a sign in his yard announcing a free piano concert.
When a passerby Thomas Rehbein took a photo of the sign and made a Facebook event for the concert, he didn't know it would soon go viral.
When Dylan showed up to play, he drew a large crowd.
"I wanted to play for people. I just wanted to play for free, and now I'm famous," Dylan said in a YouTube video posted July 15 by HLN.
Several news outlets, including Fox 9, covered the event and reported that it was also streamed live online.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Disney and Pixar movie quiz: 25 quotes from...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- The Clean Cut: Modern-day good Samaritan...
- New Zealand airline releases 'Hobbit' safety...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- The Clean Cut: Lindsey Stirling visits the...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 32
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks... 10
- This type of high school can increase... 8
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline... 8
- It's 2014: Are all our schools... 6
- Watch: Wheatley conference on family 5
- Denver parents told to watch out for... 4