Last week our Utah State Board of Education voted to keep the waiver on No Child Left Behind. NCLB is a poorly designed federal program, and it would have been a disaster for our schools to bring it back. I am grateful our State School Board had the wisdom to do what is best for our children and our state.
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes from...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- Letter: Access to health care
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices won’t...
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Prisons bring much positive change