RIVERSIDE, Box Elder County — A 58-year-old Ogden woman was killed in a rollover accident on I-15 Wednesday.
Just before 8:30 a.m., a 1999 Ford Explorer was headed north on I-15 when a rear passenger tire "failed," according to the Utah Highway Patrol. The SUV went into the median and rolled three times. The vehicle's roof was crushed and it came to rest on its wheels, according to the UHP.
Maria Morfin Arreola, who was wearing a seat belt, suffered severe head trauma and was pronounced dead at Bear River Valley Hospital in Tremonton.
— Pat Reavy
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7