RIVERSIDE, Box Elder County — A 58-year-old Ogden woman was killed in a rollover accident on I-15 Wednesday.
Just before 8:30 a.m., a 1999 Ford Explorer was headed north on I-15 when a rear passenger tire "failed," according to the Utah Highway Patrol. The SUV went into the median and rolled three times. The vehicle's roof was crushed and it came to rest on its wheels, according to the UHP.
Maria Morfin Arreola, who was wearing a seat belt, suffered severe head trauma and was pronounced dead at Bear River Valley Hospital in Tremonton.
— Pat Reavy
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14