RIVERSIDE, Box Elder County — A 58-year-old Ogden woman was killed in a rollover accident on I-15 Wednesday.
Just before 8:30 a.m., a 1999 Ford Explorer was headed north on I-15 when a rear passenger tire "failed," according to the Utah Highway Patrol. The SUV went into the median and rolled three times. The vehicle's roof was crushed and it came to rest on its wheels, according to the UHP.
Maria Morfin Arreola, who was wearing a seat belt, suffered severe head trauma and was pronounced dead at Bear River Valley Hospital in Tremonton.
— Pat Reavy
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 103
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 96
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 42
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19