Bob Bennett’s article (“The Green Lantern theory of presidency,” August 11) was right on track. Bennett quoted Tom Friedman of the New York Times when he said, "There are some things that are true even if George W. Bush said them." Bennett went on to say that "presidents are human beings who make mistakes, not comic book heroes who don't." Maybe the mistake President Obama made was saying what he wanted to do to make our country great again and that got all the Tea Party doing all they could to make sure that didn't happen.
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, ride sharing is...
- Letter: Growing party divide
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- In our opinion: Smoking aside, Utah can still...
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 67
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 56
- Letter: Growing party divide 50
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 39
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 31
- Letter: Speed limit increase 26