The Clean Cut: Man who just lost his wife brought to tears by present from grandchildren
On July 26, 2014, an elderly man's wife died after 63 years of marriage. Shortly after, his dog also died.
To bring energy and happiness back into their grandpa's life, several of his grandchildren brought him a present. Upon seeing the gift, the elderly man was overcome with emotion.
This video was posted on Aug. 5, and has more than 3 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 143
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 28
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6