WEST JORDAN — A Copper Hills High School history teacher has been awarded a fellowship that will pay for him to earn a master's degree.
Kyle Jensen is the state winner of the James Madison Fellowship. The fellowship is a scholarship established in 1986 that pays for a master’s degree in constitutional history.
Jensen will spend a summer at Georgetown University pursuing the degree.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 161
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17